Fresh dill, sour cream, and onions make a creamy cucumber salad! It’s ready in 5 minutes and perfect for BBQs and picnics!
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large English cucumber (thinly sliced)
- ¼ red onion (thinly sliced)
- In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream, vinegar, dill sugar, and garlic powder until well combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the sliced cucumbers and red onions on top of the sour cream dressing and stir to coat.
- Serve immediately at room temperature or refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate. It will vary based on cooking method and specific ingredients used.
Feel Good Foodie