We’re showing you a breakfast that can hold its own anytime during the day, and what’s more, it’s incredibly simple and quick to make!
– 100g bacon
– 50g dry sausage
– 1 bunch of spring onions
– 100g button mushrooms
– 150g boiled potatoes
– 4 eggs
– 100g Emmental cheese
– 1 bunch of parsley
– Bread for serving
- We start by frying the diced bacon until it begins to brown, then add the sliced sausage.
- We transfer them to a plate and in the same fat, we sauté the sliced spring onions.
- Next, we add the quartered button mushrooms, along with the diced potatoes of your desired size.
- Season with salt and pepper and sauté for a few minutes.
- In the skillet, create four smaller wells and then crack the eggs into them (it’s a matter of personal preference whether you want to scramble them or not).
- Cook the eggs until they are done to your liking, then grate cheese over them while still hot. Sprinkle the entire dish with finely chopped parsley and serve with fresh bread.